Monday, June 04, 2007

I wet my pants with my saliva

Quite apart from the threat of global warming, the cold weather also brings with it the threat of bed-wetting.

One morning we woke up with two surprises. First was that Pia was sleeping in our bed instead of in hers, and second, that she was wearing pajama bottoms different from what she slept in.

We suspected that she wet her bed again, but when we checked her bed, it wasn't wet.

So we investigated further:

Daddy: Pia, did you weewee again?

Pia: (defensive) No.

Daddy: Why did you change your pants?

Pia: Because it was wet, but my bed is not wet.

Daddy: Your pants are wet but you did not weewee?

Pia: Only my pants are wet.

Daddy: Only your pants are wet?

Pia: Yes.

Daddy: Did you weewee in your bed?

Pia: No

Daddy: So how come your pants are wet?

Pia: (alibi) I wet my pants with my saliva.

 

* * *

No comments: